The ultimate goal of our progressive political revolution is to engage more citizens in the political process, promote discussion of the issues, and ultimately work toward a government that represents all of us, not just those at the top. Here are some of our goals.
- Get big money out of politics: repeal Citizens United and enact further campaign finance reforms.
- Break up the big banks and re-establish a modern Glass-Steagall Act.
- Fight for universal single-payer healthcare.
- Fight for tuition-free higher education.
- Fight for 15: a living wage, sick days, and paid leave.
- Fight for the right to unionize.
- Fight for ranked-choice voting, free and fair elections, and other electoral reforms.
- Fight for public education and elected school boards.
- Fight climate change.
- Fight imperialism.
- Fight structural racism, sexism, and other forms of discrimination.
- Fight for net neutrality, privacy, and anonymity.
- Fight corporate trade deals.
“The fight for justice is not a concept we hear a lot about in politics anymore…
Justice, that is what we should be fighting for.”
―Senator Bernie Sanders